Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This morning I went online, and there – waiting in my inbox – was a link to a greeting card. It was a “Send a Hug” Greeting Card from one of my faithful followers! (LOL ) It said, “Hint, Hint.” Now, I mentioned in my profile that I’m brighter than a turnip, and just to show you how true that is, it didn’t take me more than three or four hours to realize I’ve been challenged!

It’s National Send a Hug Day and I can even tell you the traditions associated with it. You go online to an e-card place and pick out the cutest card you can find and send it!!!! Works, doesn’t it? As for the history, I feel that I can safely say that this holiday was started by Hallmark before yesterday.

To help you with your Hug day cards, here’s 2 possible messages.

1) Perfect for those in winter weather
Hugs are warm
Hugs are nice
Hugs are ways
To break the ice

2) Perfect for Emergency storage-minded people
Found a hug? Well, pass it on
Don’t try to keep it for yourself.
Share it with your family and friends,
For hugs won’t keep up on your shelf!

Now how is that for meeting the challenge????? ~~ Momilee

4 comments:

  1. good question. :) It's posted now

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I love you:) I bought a book last night about HUGS at Seagull book and it is wonderful, funny and entertaining. I wish I had known about it being National HUG DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know about any cabins at Redfish??? we need to secure some:)

    ReplyDelete